Allo, Xave ?
Allo, Xave ?
Aujourd’hui, je porte le joli cadeau que m’a fait Garfieldd lors du dernier Paris Carnet…
Abus de vin californien : Loïc Le Meur, “How to record on Seesmic”.
A disappointed French fan summed up the disgust on the lunchtime TF1 television news: “Ces anglais nous feront chier jusqu’à la fin de nos jours” (Roughly: Those English are going to screw us around until the end of our days).
[Charles Bremner, The Times: “England inflicts rugby gloom on France”.]
The Telegraph: “30 reasons why we hate the French”:
- Because they’re losers.
- Because they’re aggressive.
- Because of Napoleon.
- And because of the Napoleon Complex.
- Because they make love more than anyone else.
- Because everyone believes they’re great lovers.
- Because they love yappy dogs.
- But they won’t clean up after them.
- Because they’re allergic to customer service.
- Because they’re rude .
- Because they can’t wait.
- Because they lack humour.
- Because we’ve been allowed to believe that French women don’t get fat.
- Because they do things the wrong way.
- That goes for their wildlife, too.
- Because they love Jerry.
- And they hate Gerry.
- Because they think their cooking is the best in the world.
- Because of their incessant wining.
- You can’t trust their wine labels either.
- Because they took the cow pat… and turned it into a hat.
- Because their legendary “Va Va Voom” is a lie.
- Because 50 per cent of them don’t even associate sex with pleasure.
- Because they patented the kiss.
- Because they’re big bullies.
- Because the French health service is the best in the world.
- Because their country doesn’t work.
- Because they get up our noses.
- Because they invented Sadism.
- Because it’s taken them a thousand years to admit we’re better than them.